See the original blog post, "PLP Defends Rapists" for the announcement and call to action regarding PLP's defense of admitted rapist Seth Miller.


***TRIGGER WARNING*** Everything in this blog is a frank discussion of sexual violence and rape.



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Woman beheads rapist

On August 28, at least five months pregnant by a man who she said continued to rape her, Yildirim said she decided she had had enough. Gider was climbing up the back wall of her house. "I knew he was going to rape me again," she said at her preliminary hearing August 30.
She said she grabbed her father-in-law's rifle that was hanging on the wall and she shot him. He tried to draw his gun and she fired again.
"I chased him," she said. "He fell on the ground. He started cussing. I shot his sexual organ this time. He became quiet. I knew he was dead. I then cut his head off."
Witnesses described Yildirim walking into the village square, carrying the man's head by his hair, blood dripping on the ground.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/world/europe/turkey-rape-beheading

No comments:

Post a Comment